• Discover the Journey Within Meetup Group – The theme of this Meetup Group is “Discover the Journey Within” and we are striving to create a unique and solid platform for like-minded individuals with good Emotional Quotient (EQ) to experience the bliss within us together and share the same with the outside world. The belief is ‘Inner makes the Outer’ so if WE are happy only then we can share the happiness with OTHERS.
The plan is to share time together and have discussions on spiritual topics, practice various meditation forms, have experiential moments and have spiritual / self-development group activities and so on. We have not blueprinted this Program and would let you, as a group, design this on an ongoing basis. The intention is to ‘Discover the Journey Within’ together and share the happiness with the world by contributing to the society in a meaningful way.
• Mindfulness practice workshops-Did you know that regular mindfulness meditation can reduce stress, improve cognitive function, increase happiness, improve your immune system, and more?
We conduct mindfulness practice workshops and help participants to be ‘here and now’ with the help of specific meditation forms, activities and discussions.
We practice 3 forms of meditation:
1. Mindfulness Meditation for Focus
2. Mindfulness Meditation for Awareness
3. Mindfulness Meditation for Focus & Awareness
Mindfulness is the psychological process of bringing one’s attention to the internal and external experiences occurring in the present moment, that can be developed through the practice of meditation and other training. The recent popularity of mindfulness in the West is generally considered to have been initiated by Jon Kabat -Zinn but it was conceived by Gautama Buddha in 5 BC (almost 2500 years ago).
Meditators start with short periods of 10 minutes or so of meditation practice per day. As one practices regularly, it becomes easier to keep the attention focused on breathing. Eventually awareness of the breath can be extended into awareness of thoughts, feelings and actions.
• Meditation Workshops- We conduct meditation workshops for various forms such as:-
– Alpha Mind Meditation
– Chakra Meditation
– Transcendental Meditation
– Kundalini Meditation and
– Mindfulness Meditation.
In these workshops, we just do group meditations with appropriate briefings.